INFORMATION COLLECTED BY FINANCIAL ADVISOR BENEFITS
Financial Advisor Benefits collects certain personal information in order to provide group benefit products and services to its clients. The type of information that is collected and the way such information is used depends on the products and services provided to each client. In connection with its business practices, Financial Advisor Benefit may collect the following information about its clients:
1. Legal name,
3. Date of birth,
4. Telephone number,
5. Social Security number,
7. Income (in connection with life or disability insurance benefits),
8. Health condition and medical history (in connection with life or disability insurance benefits), and
9. Other personal information related to group benefit programs.
Each client shall have the right to review personal information collected by Financial Advisor Benefits and request in writing for corrections to be made to any errors contained in such information. Financial Advisor Benefits will review such requests and respond accordingly.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED BY FINANCIAL ADVISOR BENEFITS
Financial Advisor Benefits will not share any nonpublic information about current or former clients to any third parties except as required by applicable law or as otherwise required connection with the administration of products and services to each client. Such disclosures include, but are not limited to:
2. To affiliated companies or associations that provide products and services available to clients,
3. To non-affiliated third parties to jointly market benefit services to clients, and
4. To any government entities or authorities in connection with the regulation of our business or to comply with any laws, regulations, subpoenas or other orders.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Financial Advisor Benefits restricts access to nonpublic client information only to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to each client. All information will be safeguarded through written privacy policies and physical, electronic and procedural protections adopted by Financial Advisor Benefits from time to time.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING PRIVACY NOTICE